Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things I'm Scared of: Part 1

Since I run a horror blog I thought it would be fun to talk about what scares me. If you're friends with me you'll know that I'm scared of a few things that a lot of people are scared of but some things are more random. Since most of you have never met me, let me tell you a few.


Chainsaws

Mostly just the ones at Halloween haunts like Halloween Horror Nights. I think I'm mainly scared of them because they're loud but I also have another theory. When I was a child my mom would play Zombies Ate My Neighbors a lot. In the game there's chainsaw wielding maniacs cutting through hedges. Something that has always stayed with me and freaked me out. I won't lie chainsaws are badass but I hate when they're anywhere close to me.




Ghosts

Sure a lot of people are scared of ghosts and I happen to be one of them. Strangely enough I love watching any ghost show I can. My first memories of being terrified of ghosts was hiding under a blanket watching Unsolved Mysteries as a kid.


War of the Worlds

This may be a different fear than most people. I am extremely scared of this movie. If the reality of this film ever took place I'd probably kill myself. Not only are the aliens in this movie terrifying but Tom Cruise is a crazy crazy man. I wouldn't want to be turned into dust and clothes or get the blood pumped out of me. 

Epcot's Spaceship Earth

It's not so much the ride but the ball itself. Yeah I know it's weird but for a while I had a fear that it was actually going to start rolling. Hey, it could be Disney's secret weapon...but probably not.

1 comment:

jervaise brooke hamster said...

Maryanne, i hope you dont mind me saying this but you`re one of the most incredibly gorgeous birds i`ve ever seen.