Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Back!

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I was recently in CT because someone close to me passed on and I had to go to a service for him and all last week I was busy with work at Disney.

So Comic Con. I met a lot of amazing people there. Bill Moseley stopped by the Troma table and also John Landis, who is such a goof. Lloyd Kaufman's roast was great. I'm actually going to be editing that soon.

While I was in CT I went to visit a friend in NY and we got to stop by the Troma building. It used to be an old Chinese food restaurant if you can believe that. I'm hoping I'll get to see Toxic Avenger the Musical next time I am in town. I have to save up some money for that.

Friday I am going to see Grace. I'm really looking forward to seeing that one.

2 comments:

The Man-Cave said...

Sounds like you had a great time at Comic Con. You met the Mose?? Post some pics if you have some for fools like me who couldn't attend.

Unknown said...

Yeah I met him. He was hilarious. He said he was going to become a vegetarian so he can eat hair as a snack.