Thursday, November 26, 2009

Left For Dead 2


So I recently bought an Xbox 360 and purchesed Left For Dead 1 and 2. I had played every level of the original Left for Dead except for the No Mercy campaign. Last week I played every level of both LFD 1 and 2. I love the new game. The first time I played LFD 2 was the Dark Carnival campaign. I almost did a dance the first time I realized there was an amusement park in the game and also for when I first used the chainsaw. There are a lot of changes in the game most of which are good. The witch from the first game now moves around instead of just crying in the corner like in the original. There are some new special zombies like the jockey, the charger, and the spitter. The greatest part about the new game is the melee weapons which include an ax, chainsaw, guitar, crowbar, machete, ninja sword, and some other weapons.

The only problem I had with the game is the Hard Rain campaign. The lighting storm towards the end of the stage is unnecessary and annoying. This game is also a lot harder than the original. Besides that there's more campaigns in this game and there a lot longer this time around too.

If you'd like to add me on Xbox Live my Gamertag is Maweanney. I'm on Xbox a lot.

No comments: