Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The BlogTv Return of Maweanne

If anyone is following me on Twitter you may have heard me talking about doing a live broadcast tomorrow on BlogTV.  I'm going to be doing it around midnight tomorrow night. BlogTV is basically a live video broadcast with a live chat where you can talk to me and everyone else logged in. I think it wil be a great way to talk and connect with the Spooky Brew followers. You can sign up for an account here and it's totally free.

If you have any questions you'd like to ask me you or want to know what my opinion is on anything horror related please post a comment below.

BetterThanEvil AKA Steve will also be in the chat so if you'd like to ask him anything you can post that in the comments too.

So if you'd like to tune in, here is the link . I'd really appreciate it.


4 comments:

B-Sol said...

If I can keep my eyes open, I'll be there!

Scare Sarah said...

Yeah, it may be a bit late for me but if I can stay awake. Sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

We did one last night but Tuesday at 10pm is the new day I'm scheduling them. I figured earlier is better for everyone too

Copyboy said...

Sorry I missed your appearance. Hopefully it went well. Cool blog.